This is an agreement between the customer listed above and ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES, based on the information provided by the customer. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES put this agreement together based on the list of items provided by the customer and services requested at the time this estimate was prepared. Your price may change based on the agreed-upon rate per pound and/or cubic feet if you add any additional items and or should you require any additional services.
This estimate includes the following:
- Professional Door to Door service.
- Expert advice and guidance throughout the course of your move.
- Disassembly of all standard furniture required for safe movement at the origin.
- Reassembly for all items disassembled by the movers on the day of pick-up at destination.
- Wrapping of all furniture with quilted moving blankets.
- Itemized inventory indicating condition at origin of items.
- Loading & unloading of all goods.
- All transportation, taxes, tolls, mileage, and fuel surcharges.
- Standard cargo protection up to $10,000 based on 0.60 cents per lb. per article; if selected at the time the estimate is prepared, estimated cost of the full value protection option at varying deductible levels (these are only estimates and the actual cost is determined by your selection on the carrier`s bill of lading per carrier`s tariff).
- No charge for moving pads or moving blankets.
- If packing is selected, it is also included.
- No date change penalties if your request is made more than 7 days before your originally scheduled pick-up date.
Optional Accessorial Services and Additional fees (if applicable to the move):
It is customary for ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES (sometimes referred to as “Carrier”) to offer additional service options to the customer. Optional services include, but are not limited to, storage, packing, materials, unpacking, appliance servicing, shuttle, long carry, rigging hoisting and lowering, wooden crating, exclusive use of vehicle, guaranteed delivery, etc. If customer orders an additional service or an additional service is required to complete the move then the charge for the service will be added to the final bill. These optional services are not automatically included in your estimate and will only be performed if order by the customer at an additional charge. Optional accessorial post contract services not included in your estimate (unless specified and itemized on the estimate in writing) include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Full Pack Rate $1.50 per cubic foot or Itemized Packing: (See List)
- Flights of Stairs: First flight is free. Each additional flight of stairs $75.00 (12 steps = 1 flight)
- Specialized bulky items such as: kayak, pool table, playground equipment, etc.
- Long carry service: (In 50 ft. increments – no prorating.) First 100 ft. is free. Each additional 50 ft. is $70.00
- Shuttle service: (San Fran, Boston, Manhattan, Chicago) $1.00 per cubic foot – $500.00 minimum
- Re-delivery: (Applied when carrier must make a second attempt to deliver the property if for any reason the shipper did not accept delivery on first attempt.) $650.00
- Waiting Service: Each hour of waiting is $150.00 per hr. Full day of waiting is $650.00.
- Packing of fragile/delicate items (such as TVs, glass, etc.); packing and crating services not already listed within proposal; loading of bulky items (such as a motorcycle).
- Packing labor and supplies such as boxes, shrink wrap, bubble wrap, etc.
- Tape: $2.00 Per roll.
- Storage service: $0.75 per cu.ft. per month.
- Elevator $75.00 one-time fee
- Extra Stop: Under 20 miles = Free, 21-50 miles = $75.00, over 50 miles = $2.50 per mile
- Expedited Delivery: $1.00 per cubic foot – ($500 minimum)
- We will not re-assemble baby cribs, re-mount TV’s, Re-connect appliances or any electrical work on delivery.
ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES is here to make your move an easy process. If this estimate is changed at time of pick-up for any reason (additional inventory, volume or weight change, etc.) please be sure to do the following:
- Call our 24-hour customer service line, so they can assist with additional items, or the new revision.
- Be sure the carrier provides you with paperwork and an itemized inventory.
- If packing services are included in the estimate, please have the value of each item clearly written on the estimate.
- Before signing any revised paperwork, please review it in its entirety. If you are not satisfied or have any questions regarding our services, please contact our customer service department immediately.
Moving has problems, we have a solution.
Thank you for choosing ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The provisions of this agreement, including the terms and conditions contained Herein represent the entire understanding and agreement between ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES, and the customer with respect to the subject matter. This supersedes all other negotiations, understandings, and representations, (if any), made by or between such parties, including any representations made by any estimator. In the event of any conflict between the terms of any/all estimates and the bill of lading, the terms of the bill of lading will attain priority. This agreement may not be amended, supplemented, or waived orally. If the agreement is altered in any way it must be in writing, signed by both ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES and the customer, by making specific reference to this agreement.
- The customer may not assign their rights or obligations under this agreement to another party without the prior written consent of ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES.
- Nothing in this agreement, whether expressed or implied, is intended to confer any rights or remedies regarding any party other than the assigned parties and/or their respective legal parties, and/or legal representatives, or those that are permitted or assigned. Nothing in this agreement is intended to relieve or discharge the obligation or liability of any third party including in this agreement, nor shall any provision give any third-party member the rights of subjunction or action over or against any party included in this agreement.
- The customer has hired ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES as a moving coordinator/facilitator/shipping agent/broker. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES is not to handle or otherwise participate in any move as a carrier. V is not responsible for any acts or omissions of the assigned carrier, carrier employees or agents. The customer must pursue the carrier for any and all claims, property damage, personal injury, or death: including without limitation any claims for damage to property, lost or stolen goods, delayed pick-up or delivery, the actions of estimators, drivers, packers, or movers. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES will act on behalf of the customer in resolving any claims or delay issues with the carrier. The carrier`s maximum liability is limited to the lesser of the following: A. The amount of the actual loss or damage, B. An amount equal to 60 cents per pound, multiplied by the actual weight in pounds of all damaged items, or C. the lump sum declared value.
- As a properly licensed interstate moving coordinator, shipper, agent, or broker, ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES is not a motor carrier and will not transport a customer`s household goods. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES is responsible for coordinating and arranging the transportation of household goods by any FMCSA authorized motor carrier. Charges will be determined by its published tariff. All estimated charges and final, actual charges will be based upon the carrier`s tariff which is available for inspection upon reasonable request. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES will not have guaranteed pick-up or delivery dates, as per the DOT guidelines. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES agrees to facilitate a carrier to move household items as promptly as possible, in accordance with the information provided regarding the customer`s items. Moving from origin to destination, due to situations beyond our control, such as, but not limited to inclement weather, mechanical breakdowns, road construction, remote pick-up or drop-off locations, etc.,
- The customer will be subject to all applicable laws and general terms and conditions of the carrier, which shall include without limitation, the requirement of full payment before unloading the customer`s goods.
- The customer agrees to pay the total charges for the moving coordinator`s services provided by ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES. The customer understands and agrees that the deposit/fee represents only a portion of the total estimated service, and for scheduling and routing purposes. The deposit is not refundable after placing the reservation for scheduling purposes.
- As the customer, I agree to pay the total charges for moving coordinator services to be provided by ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES. I understand that my deposit/fee represents only a portion of my total estimated service charges. Due to scheduling and routing reasons my deposit/fee is not refundable, unless I notify ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES in writing within 72 hours of booking at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the first scheduled pickup date is within 7 days of the date I reserve my move, then my deposit is non-refundable. I understand that if I cancel my move within the 72 hours of my first available pick up date, I am only entitled to receive a credit of my deposit for future interstate moving services to be used by the cardholder within a 12-month period from the date of cancellation. I may change my pick-up date or place the move on hold at least 5 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays not included) prior to the pack or load date (whichever applies) listed above. This cancellation only pertains to the original pick updates of the first signed contract. I understand that if I do change my dates, or put my move on hold, my deposit is no longer refundable. If pickup is refused by customer for any reason, the deposit is forfeited. The Carrier reserves the right to pick up within 48 hours of the reserved time frame to allow for delays caused by act of God such as severe weather or other uncontrollable circumstances.
- The customer has elected a binding price, and providing an accurate description of the household inventory, and services needed with their sales representative, the total cost will not exceed that price. In accordance with article 49 CFR 371.113(C)(1), the customer agrees to waive a physical survey of their household goods, and alternatively agrees to receive a binding estimate based on the provided list of household goods to be transported. If additional packing, weight of labor services or additional items are added during pick-up, the customer will be charged for these services at the governing tariff rates. Elaborate furniture items that need disassembly and reassembly, may require a third-party service, or additional labor. This information must be disclosed to the estimator at time of booking, to ensure that it is included in the estimate. The disconnection or reconnecting of appliances is not included in the price and these services are subject to the availability of tools and/or all parties being available. The packing and unpacking of boxed items will only be included if the price is itemized in the section of the estimate containing packing and unpacking services, as all materials and needed labor for undisclosed items will result in additional cost.
- Please note if this quote is for a minimum move and less items are moved, the price will not change. If you do decide to move less items, in order to adjust your quote, you must update your quote in advance: You have up to three days prior to your move to adjust your quote. A minimum move is contingent upon each route. Please contact your Moving Coordinator for additional information.
- All terms and conditions of this agreement, whether expressed or not expressed, shall be binding and enforceable by both parties and their respective administrators, executors, legal representatives, heirs, successors, and permitted assignees.
- The customer shall not hold ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES, their shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, or affiliates responsible for any claims, lawsuits, liabilities, proceedings, penalties, fines, or additional expenses. This includes all reasonable attorney fees relating directly or indirectly, if there is a breach in contract by the customer.
- It is agreed by all parties, this contract shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this agreement shall be brought to the courts or record of the state of Florida, in Broward County, or the courts of the United States Southern District of Florida in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. If either party does not have a registered agent to accept service of process in Florida or is otherwise not subject to service after reasonable attempts, then such party agrees to accept service of process by mail.
- In the event of controversy arising under, or relating to, the interpretation or implementation of this agreement or any breach thereof, ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES shall be entitled to recover all court costs, collection fees, expenses, and reasonable attorney fees. This includes, without limitation, to pre-trial and appellate proceedings. If ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES pursues the collection of any amount due under the agreement, ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES will recover the full tariff rate on all goods and services provided. This also includes all other remedies available through law and equity.
- All pick-up, load dates, and delivery dates are only estimate time frames. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES will not be responsible for loss or damage incurred by unavoidable delay. There are no guarantees made, expressed, or implied regarding pack dates, load dates or delivery dates.
- MOTOR CARRIER NEUTRAL ARBITRATION PROGRAM: The Motor Carrier`s Neutral Arbitration Program has been designed and implemented to ensure neither party receives special advantage. If a dispute arises between the carrier and the shipper, arbitration may be a mutually beneficial alternative in resolving the dispute. Section 49 U.S.C., sections 375.211 states that a mover must have a program in place to provide shippers with an arbitration alternative. Under federal law, arbitration is optional and not required. SUMMARY OF THE ARBITRATION PROCESS; Arbitration is an alternative to courtroom litigation. It provides each party involved in the dispute, to present their case and allows a neutral third-party arbitrator to make the decision as to the merit of each side`s case. Arbitration subject to this agreement shall be conducted via written submission and subject to the arbitrator`s discretion. This is done through telephonic appearance. After the initial filing fees have been paid, and the arbitrator has been selected, the initiating party, (claimant) must submit a brief written summary of their legal position including factual claims. All supporting documentation must be included with the original arbitration briefing. Copies of all documents must be submitted to all parties involved in the arbitration. Upon receipt of the arbitration. Upon receipt of the claimant`s arbitration brief and supporting documentation, the responding party will have 30 days to file their responsive arbitration brief and supporting documentation. Further deadlines and timetables are subject to the arbitrator`s discretion. LEGAL EFFECTS: If the arbitration alternative is chosen, any decision made by the arbitrator will be binding. In addition, an arbitration decision may not be appealed in court of law. All parties agree that the arbitrator`s decision will be based exclusively on the governing United States Federal Law. This is without regard to conflicting state laws or regulations. Each party is responsible for their own cost associated with the arbitration. A benefit to the arbitration alternative, may be that it is less expensive than traditional litigation. Each party is responsible for 50% of the cost for securing the arbitrator and 100% of their own expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees.
- Upon booking, a 40% deposit is required to be paid in the form of ACH, Zelle, or wire. Prior to pick up, 50% of the remaining balance is due in the form of cash, check (personal, business, or Cashier’s), or Postal Money Order. At delivery, the balance is due prior to unloading in the form of Postal Money Order or Cash only. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES reserves the right to collect up to 70% of the balance due prior to the goods leaving the origin state. Subject to federal law, paying in FULL of all charges is required before delivery and prior to unloading – Subject to the 110% law, if applicable. All charges are based on full tariff rates.
- The customer understands and agrees that should the customer fail to execute or return this agreement by allowing a carrier designated by ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES to pick up the customer`s belongings, the customer agrees and consents to the terms contained in this agreement.
- The customer hereby knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally waives the right to a trial by jury regarding any litigation based on, arising out of or under, or in any connection with the goods and services obtained hereunder the move or any course of conduct. This includes any course of dealing, statements, (verbal or written), or actions of ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES or the movers. The customer acknowledges that this waiver constitutes a material inducement to ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES to enter into this agreement.
- ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES requires that the customer must first attempt to resolve all disputes in writing prior to initializing a dispute. The customer must provide a written description explaining in detail all breaches of contract. This statement must be sent by email to the billing department, email@example.com. The customer understands that failure to provide this written documentation claiming that the terms and conditions were not adhered by, will forfeit the right to dispute this claim, making them ineligible for a refund.
- ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES will not be required at any time to provide proof of a service denial. The customer understands that this a customer responsibility. The customer understands and agrees to the applicable terms and conditions relating to pick-up and delivery dates that are stated in detail in section 14. The customer understands that ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES does not have the ability to obtain signed documentation verifying a service refusal and will not be required to provide proof if this matter arises. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES reserves the right to retain the deposit of a job that is refused or canceled without written and/or emailed documentation.
- By signing this agreement, the customer is agreeing that ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES has provided a dated copy of an estimate and charges at the time of booking. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES has broken down the methods of payment that are accepted by the motor carrier assigned to service their job. All costs and charges are clearly indicated on the estimate. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES HAS PROVIDED ME WITH NOTIFICATION OF THE METHODS OF PAYMENT REQUIRED TO PAY THE MOTOR CARRIER FOR BALANCES DUE. ALL COSTS AND CHARGES ARE CLEARLY INDICATED ON THIS ESTIMATE, AND THE CHARGES REPRESENTED ON THIS ESTIMATED ARE ONLY FOR THE SERVICES AND INVENTORY SPECIFICALLY INDICATED ON THIS ESTIMATE. ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES SALES REPRESENTATIVE VERBALLY CONFIRMED THEIR ROLE AS A MOVING BROKER/COORDINATOR TO ME OVER THE PHONE PRIOR TO PLACING THIS RESERVATION. I understand that my deposit/fee represents only a portion of my total estimated service charges. Due to scheduling and routing reasons my deposit/fee is not refundable, unless I notify ALL COUNTRY VAN LINES in writing within 72 hours of booking at firstname.lastname@example.org.